Monday, October 13, 2014

Hermana Patlan's & Juanita's Baptism Saturday!!!!


I THINK THE COLD IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE AREN'T QUITE TO THE POINT OF USING SWEATERS EVERYDAY, BUT I HAVE NOW PUT A BLANKET ON MY BED.... THIS IS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know if I am ready for the cold yet????? ;)  Of course I am kidding!!!!!  I am ready to not be sweating 24-7 and to use my coat Hermana Jacobo left me!!!!!!!!!!!! (ahhhhhhh - Hermana Jacobo!!!)  Just so you know she is getting married in December!!  But anyways, things are going great and we are killing it here in Juarez... well not killing but teaching lots!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Sounds like you guys had a great week too!!!!!!  The usual plants in the ground and preparing everything for the huge snow storms!  I would really appreciate it if you could send some of it my way!  I MISS SNOW!!!!!!!!!  But worth it to be here; everyone always asks me if I am just going to stay here and find a Mexican to marry and start my family here...  Of course I tell them yes!  But on the account that I can go to Utah to see the snow every year! hahaha   Wouldn't that be great!  But don't worry mom, I am coming home some day! ;)

First off I know that mom is worried....  BUT YES I GOT MY BIRTHDAY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH ALL THE DECORATIONS AND THE PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My birthday turned out great, the hermanas threw me a "surprise party" and then a few families made me cakes, and then for the leadership meeting this weekend everyone sang to me!!  SO no worries - it was a birthday I won't forget!!!! :):):):):) (pics to come)

Also, this is great!  We are helping the Hermana Patlan (the sweetest, cutest, best, most humble, amazing hermana I have every met) for her baptism this Saturday!!!!!  WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!  AND SHE IS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!  She said her only fear is that the Elder that does the interview will think she is dumb if she says something wrong!!!!  SHE IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!  Also her daughter, Juanita, is getting baptized too!!  Please just keep them in your prayers that everything turns out the way that it should!!!!

Also Rafa y Jose finally committed to a day to get married!!!  They are super excited!  And we are too!  They are seeing the miracles in their lives from reading the scriptures and prayer!!!  We even ate lunch with them yesterday (the 4 sisters) and they were so sweet and loving the góspel!!! 

…. 1 ….  Is there anything you are craving?  (Susan & her girls want to send you a belated b-day box and wanted to know if there was anything you would love.)
HMMMMM - I think just maybe some peanut butter!!!  Oh and I miss the good Candy!!! ;) hahahahaha  But I am doing good!!!  Clothes are always good, and also things to give to the kids!!!  But I am not in need of anything MAJOR!!!

…. 2 ….  We saw a picture of you standing (I think) in your room….  Do you get the big bed or the little one?
I MOST DEFINITELY GET THE BIG BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I KNOW I AM SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND OUR HOUSE IS SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!  I am just enjoying it, because I know that it means my next house will be a dump and I will be sleeping on the floor ;)

…. 3 ….  Are you still keeping up with the running every day?  Is Hermana Bunderson athletic enough to keep up with you or is she an “athlete”?
YUP!!!!!!!!  I still run every day!!!  Hermana Bunderson doesn't love running as much as Andy, but we usually go to the park and then I get to run there!!!!!!! :)

SORRY I GOTTA GO FOR THIS WEEK!!!!!!!  But just so you know I am doing great and I am loving being a missionary and helping others to receive the blessings that we have in our lives!  Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven!!!!!!  I know that I am receiving those blessings already!!!!!  I know I am a daughter of God and I know we are going to see Him again!  I know this is true..  For all those who may not know, who are reading this, ask the Father and I know without a doubt in my mind you will receive an answer and you will know this is true!!!!!  HOW COULD IT NOT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Hermana Megan Sutton (weird, my first name)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment