Monday, July 21, 2014

I Am So Grateful & So Blessed!!!!

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week was a great one!  The best thing is that I was in my area the whole week long!  It was great to focus just on our investigators and help them to prepare for their baptisms!!!  WE ARE SEEING MIRACLES!!!!!!!!  We have baptismal dates and people that are progressing!  THIS IS THE LIFE!!!!  NOTHING IS BETTER THAN SEEING PEOPLE WILLING TO CHANGE FOR THE SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We are on a high, and feeling great!!!!!

And just to make the whole week better I just happened to receive a lovely something from the best family in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got the suitcase and wow, you are great!!!!  Especially with all the tampons; what is better than tampons and Dr Pepper!  I AM HAPPY. Hahaha  My companion is so very grateful for everything; she wanted me to tell you thank you so much!  I truly don´t deserve a family like you guys, or neighbors and ward members like I have!  THE LETTERS MADE ME CRY!  But it was a good cry, don´t worry!  Make sure everyone knows how grateful I am and how blessed I am!  I talked to the Hermana Ontiveros and her family and everyone said that Eric was super nice and it was fun to be in Utah.  Sadly the whole week long the boys were rubbing it in my face that they say my bro-in-law and I didn´t!  hahah  but it is great!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions:
…1…       Have you and your comp tried out the cooling towels? Do they work?
The towels are awesome and they help so much!  You always find the greatest things; you truly win the award for wisest shopper, mom!!!!!! Hahaha  It is starting to cool down a little bit... well this week was cooler!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA 

…2…       Have you started lessons with “Silvia” (I think that’s her name)?
SILIVIA IS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is incredible!  I´ll tell you a story after......

…3…       Favorite thing you ate this week?
The best thing about this week was that, on Wednesday we had a BBQ with the family PISTOLA!!!!  Okay, that is their name for us!  Angel is an investigator and his wife is a member and his daughter!  He is hilarious and super nice!  He has a fecha for agust and is super excited!  They treat us like their family!  He made us steaks and we ate potatoes and corn and SALSA!  It was so good; I felt like I was at home!  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 

But a quick story about Silvia - so about a month ago (before we started teaching her) she was talking to one of her friends who is a member and who works a lot in her family history!  Her friend was explaining the work for the dead, and she immediately thought well, do the work for my husband!  So her friend found the information out and tried to print out the card of the husband of saliva but it wouldn’t print....  She tried like 3 times to go to the temple and ask them and try and figure it out!  But no one knew why it wouldn´t print....  Well this week we were talking with her about Family History and how cool it would be if her son (who is 12) could do the work for his dad after their baptisms!!!!  She was SOOO excited!!!!!!!  But thought, never the less, my friend already did the work... all is well...  WELL, to find out the whole story that it would never print... Her friend and she went to try and print the card one more time... and it printed right out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha  She said... “I think my husband wants his son to be baptized for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  AWESOME HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Silvia is progressing like crazy and so happy and is changing her life completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK AND KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know with all that I have in my heart that our Savior Jesus Christ lives; He died for us and set the perfect example for all!  If we follow HIM we will never be lost - we will have the strength to make it through all of our challenges and trials!  Our Father in Heaven´s plan is SOOOOOOOO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you!  I always pray for you!

Hermana Sutton


No comments:

Post a Comment