Monday, March 10, 2014

HE Knows His Children!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVED ALL THE PICTURES of Emily & Juan’s wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wow make sure Emily knows how amazing she looked and how happy I am for them.  They are honestly such a cute couple and I am glad I got to meet Juan a little bit before I left!  FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an exciting week for our familia, and I am glad to hear that everyone is alive still and happy!  Just make sure that everyone knows that when I get back we are going to have another party to celebrate, okay??  You can´t get enough of the parties, right???  hahahahaha 

WE GOT A NEW BISHOPBRIC???? :(  What a huge change for our ward!  But how exciting that there are changes and the Lord is a part of them all!  Make sure you are patient with Bishop Halling because without a doubt, things are going to be different.  But I am so excited for him, oh and the ward!!  CRAZY CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND... yeah how crazy that my comp`s boyfriend and Derek were companions!!!  HOW IS HE LIKE???  I want to hear the good stuff!  hahaha  It really is a small world!!

Okay my week was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  We have a brand new house, which is honestly really nice and we have loved making it our own!  We live right next to our old house so it isn`t any difference in walking but so much difference in the look!  I didn`t take any pictures but just imagine, and maybe next week I can send some for you!  My companion is hilarious; she has a crazy mind on her head but I love her so much!  You really get to know someone when you are with them 24/7 but you also learn a lot about yourself also!  When you think about the mission (worldly) it really is something strange.  You leave everything you loved and go to a different country and live with a stranger and eat crazy food and walk ALL day long to teach people that usually don`t want to listen to you...  AND YOU GROW!!!  AND YOU BECOME BETTER!!!!!  AND YOU FIND OUT WHAT REALLY IS IMPORTANT IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW AMAZING IS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a really great experience this week, actually yesterday!  Because our church is at 12:30 we leave right from church to go eat with the members.  But we forgot to plan time to help cook the food with the members and we had another lesson right after.  None the less we were late to the other lesson and running like crazy to get there and teach a little bit of something and put another cita.  After that lesson we had yet another which was all the way across town, so off we went running once again to find out that they weren`t in their house....  Of course right??  hahaha  A little disappointed we thought, okay - fine we can go and contact a reference that lives close to them so off we went. 

We knocked on the door of the apartment building and someone yelled out “Quien es??”  and we yelled.... “Las misioneras!!!!”  hahahahaha  Then there was a short pause and then yelling really really excited  “HAY VOY HAY VOY HAY VOY!!!!!!!!!”  (meaning they are coming!)  And wow, we had such a surprise!  There lives 3 hermanas who all are so excited to learn and change their lives.  They had talked to the missionaries before when they lived in another city, but they were searching for something that could help them!  I wish I could explain how excited they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was such a blessing!!!  But the amazing thing was they were headed off to work so we only had 10 minutes to visit with them and put another cita!  Perfect or what???? 

From this experience I learned that our timing is not perfect!  If everything hadn`t happened the way it did, we wouldn’t have found them there!  TRUST IN THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HE KNOWS HIS CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This work is amazing and definitely lead by the One who knows it all!  I know this is the true church of our savior Jesus Christ!

I love you with all my heart and soul!!!!!!!

Your Hermana Sutton! (the favorite daughter)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment