Monday, November 24, 2014

The Key to the Heart is DESSERT!!!!!

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY - I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE LAST WEEK, (because it was a whole week ago...) BUT HERMANA BUNDERSON AND I ARE STILL COMPANIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SUTTON AND BUNDERSON TEAM KEEPS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WE DON'T THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE CHANGES BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SORRY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (that’s what you get for writing really fast!!!)

So pretty much this week was full of practices after practices after practices!!!!  We are planning for a big Christmas concert we are having the 12th of December!!!  It is going to be in this huge and nice concert hall!  We finally have all the songs chosen, arranged, and now we are just starting the practices in all of the zones!!!  I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What we are going to do is the life of Christ but reverse....  We are starting with the resurrection, then miracles, and all that jazz, and then ending with his birth!!!  The choir sounds good and everyday I get more excited!  But it takes a lot of time going to the offices almost every day - but it is going to be so worth it!!!  So if you all want to head down to El Paso and jump the border, the 12th  would be the day to do it!!!!!  I could talk to my friends and see if they will let my white family through!!! ;)

Other than that our week was really great; we are working a lot with Lamar to get him all set and ready for the big baptismal day!!!  His family (the familia Rodriguez) are so great at supporting him and we absolutely LOVE visiting them and feeling part of their family!!!!  I also think it helps that they speak English!!!  But other than the great experiences with Lamar, we are teaching these two other crazy ladies that are a HOOT and a half!!!  Francisca and Tonia!!!!  They are friends but act like sisters; they invited us on Thursday (I think) to make a cheesecake, and since that moment we have had their trust!!!!  (THE KEY TO THE HEART REALLY IS DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOKIES AND CAKE AND PIE!!!!!)  They read the Book of Mormon together this week and LOVED it!!!  Hermana Tonia just wants to know what happened to her two babies that died right after birth...  It is so amazing to be able to help people to realize the truths of our Father in Heaven.  This gospel is the only thing that really gives us true peace!  And it is true, like you said in your letter, I would be okay staying here for a few more.... YEARS!!!! hahahaha ;)  But the work is hard, and it hurts when people don’t want to listen, or you have a hard time finding people!  But EVERYTHING ALWAYS WORKS OUT!!!  Everything we go through is part of the journey!  And what a blessing it is to be on this journey right now!!!!

I KNOW I TELL YOU THIS EVERY SINGLE WEEK, BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND AM SO PROUD OF THE DECISIONS THAT YOU ARE MAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST IS THE GOSPEL OF HAPPINESS!!  THE PLAN OF GOD IS THE PLAN OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO FIND HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND I HAVE FOUND IT, ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST CAN WE TRULY FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I  KNOW HE LIVES AND HE LOVES US.

….1….    How’s the new Companion? 
SORRY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WROTE LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SUTTON AND BUNDERSON TEAM KEEPS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

….2….    Did you finally get the box with all the ties?  (I’ve been a little worried because I mailed them on Oct. 31 and they arrived at the mail drop location in El Paso on the following Thursday, Nov. 6.  They were in a big “Family Mix” licorice box and I didn’t mark on the box its contents but it’s all TIES!!!!)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha - there is a long story with these mysterious ties....  Don’t worry mom, all is well!!!!!!!!! The counselor of the president has them supposedly!!!  I will keep you posted!!!!!!  BUT DON’T WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ALL IS WELL IN JUAREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kind of like Zion!!!!) THANK YOU A MILLION AND A HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are doing great, and loving our area and the members.  It has been a bit of a struggle but we are seeing a little bit of progress!!!!  Little by little, line upon line; sometimes I just want to jump the ocean, but we are building up the boat to start the journey!!!!!!! hahahaha  (I hope you like that analogy I just thought of!!!)
Keep doing what you’re doing - keep reading and praying and enduring the end!!!!  I WANT ETERNAL LIFE WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)  I love you forever and always!!!!  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Hermana Sutton!

p.s.  We found the new computer place a few weeks ago, and just so you know, they sell diet dr. pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My prayers have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment